Mariposa is known as a front-runner in both artful design and function in recycled glassware and metalware. Each piece is one-of-a-kind because all Mariposa products are hand made. Giving a piece of Mariposa as a gift is immediately treasured and cherished when the recipient is told that there are no other pieces exactly like the unique heirloom-quality piece you gave him or her.
- All Mariposa products are hand made.Each piece is one-of-a-kind; there will always be slight differences between pieces. Expect and embrace this variation. You are purchasing the only Mariposa piece like it in the world!
- Mariposa is committed to the environment and to the ethical treatment of people. A majority of Mariposa pieces are made 100% from recycled materials (both the aluminum pieces and glass pieces). All employees are competitively paid, have benefits and work under safe conditions.
- Handmade in Mexico in an ecologically sound manufacturing park.
- Caring for Mariposa metalware: Hand wash in mild soap and warm water and dry immediately. Not for use in the microwave, but all-metal pieces can be heated to 325 degrees in the oven for keeping foods hot. All-metal pieces can be placed in the freezer or refrigerator. Avoid prolonged contact with water, salt, acidic foods; spray or wipe with vegetable oil to keep pieces from staining. Avoid cutting directly on the piece as it will scratch. Aluminum-safe metal polishes will restore luster.
- Caring for Mariposa metal with porcelain or enamel finish: Hand wash, do not place in microwave, oven, freezer or dishwasher and do not cut foods on the piece.
- Caring for Mariposa glass: dishwasher safe on low heat and air dry cycles with mild detergent. Do not freeze or microwave as glass may crack. Variations in color, width, height, bubbling are expected and in no way affect the performance of the glass.Mariposa: Mariposa | Part #: 2692-C | UPC: 808813105574