Mauviel incorporates copper and stainless steel, two efficient and traditional raw materials into their M'heritage line of cookware and enlivens the pleasure of cooking. 90% of the cookware's thickness can be seen in the exteriors' highly conductive copper while the remaining 10% of the pan (the interior)is reserved for 18/10 stainless steel. The stainless steel interior will not rust or react with foods. The Mauviel M'heritage range is designed by Mauviel with cast stainless steel, classic cast iron or beautiful bronze handles fixed by sturdy rivets and its beautiful polished copper exterior, M'heritage cookware has a stylish design with near-perfect ergonomics. The functionality of the non-drip edges and the Mauviel 1830 stamp on the handle makes M'heritage items both innovative and elegant. M'heritage is the ultimate copper range of cookware manufactured by Mauviel and is made for people who love to cook.