The Professional 500 Series blender has a beautiful stainless steel housing and pre-programmed settings for making soups, smoothies and frozen desserts. Included with the blender is Vita Mix's Create cookbook that offers more than 300 recipes and a DVD tutorial lead by executive chef, Steve Schimoler.
The Vita Mix 500 is built for professional performance, results and unsurpassed durability and longevity.
- Commercial grade, powerful 1,380 Watt, 2-peak horsepower motor that spins blades up to 240 mph to blend the toughest ingredients
- Cleans itself with a drop of dish soap and warm water! Simply run on high for 30 seconds
- 7 year full warranty
- Pre-programmed settings help you achieve restaurant quality creations
- Variable Speed control and Pulse feature for greater control in processing and refining texture for chopping, making emulsions like mayonnaise and other egg based sauces.
- Unit Dimensions: 20.5" tall (with 64 oz. container in place, 8.75" deep, 7.25" wide, weighs 10 lbs. 9 oz., cord length: 6'
- Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system keeps the blender from over-heating, 3-prong outlet required
- The Vitamix 64 oz. Container measures: 13.4" tall and has 64 oz. rated capacity, made of BPA Free Eastman Tritan® copolyester material
- Standard wet blender blades are laser-cut stainless steel designed to pulverize whole foods for smoothies, hot soups and frozen desserts.
- Spill-proof vented lid with plug so you can add ingredients while machine is running
- Soft-grip, ergonomically-designed handle is comfortable to hold empty or full
- Food tamper with collar is included to help agitate while blending. The collar prevents the tamper tool from hitting the blades.Vita Mix: Vita Mix | Part #: 1710 | UPC: 703113017100