COVID-19 has affected our operations in a multitude of ways. Many of the products we carry are imported from Europe, Asia, and South America. Lengthy factory closures and partial operating capacities around the world have affected the amount of product we have been able to source for the 2020 holiday season. US supplier warehouses have faced unexpected closures due to outbreaks within their facilities, and several top brands we have carried for over a decade have closed US facilities completely. We are working around the clock to overcome these hardships and ship your orders, answer your phone calls, and respond to emails as quickly as possible. Please be aware that although our stock levels are running low and UPS is reporting abnormal delivery delays, we are doing everything in our power to make sure that your gifts are delivered prior to Christmas.
We ship most items the same day the order is placed or the following business day. You will receive an email with the UPS tracking number and expected delivery date for your package the afternoon your package is shipped. We cannot guarantee that all orders will be shipped within one business day; we can only guarantee that we will package your order carefully and ship it as quickly as possible.
Order Value From
Order Value To
We offer four different shipping options for your convenience:
1) UPS Ground/Economy - Orders are delivered within 1-10 business days depending on your location.
2) UPS 3 Day Air - Orders shipped via UPS 3 Day Air will be delivered three business days after your package is shipped.
3) UPS 2 Day Air - Orders shipped via UPS 2 Day Air will be delivered two business days after your package is shipped.
4) UPS Next Day Air - Orders shipped via UPS Next Day Air will be delivered the day after your package is shipped.
Please note: UPS Ground and Economy service is only available to the contiguous 48 states and UPS cannot deliver to PO boxes.
UPS collects, transports and delivers packages Monday through Friday each week. UPS closes on most major holidays.
* If the actual UPS expedited rates (3 Day, 2 Day, Overnight) vary significantly from the estimates shown above we may contact you to discuss a rate change prior to shipment.
Please view the map below to see the estimated UPS Ground transit time for your package.